These are the tracks we used to get the hot tub on to the deck. We got some round fence posts and rolled it in place. Would have been worth a photo as Susan and I did this but we were a bit occupied. The tub weighs about 500 pounds empty. The scariest part was trying to control the roll while making the turn so the tub didn't roll on down to the pond.Sunday, February 17, 2008
Home Projects - Hot Tub Gazebo Summer 2007
These are the tracks we used to get the hot tub on to the deck. We got some round fence posts and rolled it in place. Would have been worth a photo as Susan and I did this but we were a bit occupied. The tub weighs about 500 pounds empty. The scariest part was trying to control the roll while making the turn so the tub didn't roll on down to the pond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That is quite the project guys. I especially like the roof top of the Gazebo...what a nice touch in design.
Post a Comment